Welcome to the Reading Simplified blog!
We are so excited to begin this new phase of Reading Simplified–sharing ideas with all of you! We will start the conversation with tips and strategies for making reading instruction simpler and more efficient to result in greater acceleration for your students.
Here are some example topics we’ll review:
- streamlining the Common Core State Standards,
- integrating multiple reading processes into one activity,
- a lens on the English code to simplify reading instruction,
- dynamic assessments to maximize each instructional interaction,
- the apps we use to motivate and accelerate students, and
- the books we read with our students, at each Reading Simplified level.
What’s next? You, joining in the conversation.
Marnie Ginsberg & the Reading Simplified Team